There are two types of sleepless nights. One that happens very rarely mostly because of stress, some overthinking and other similar things. While another one happens very commonly. If your sleepless nights are of the 2nd type, then stop reading this article now and consult a doctor as soon as possible. Becuase sleepless nights occurring everyday could be a sign of any bigger picture. So, it is better to consult a doctor as they can give you the right suggestion.
If your sleepless nights are of the first type then this is completely normal, just stop overthinking some particular things especially while going to sleep. Also, leave all your office tensions in your office and go to bed with passion.
It is always easy to say some things than implementing and the result we end up having a bad night without sleep. After a sleepless night, the most difficult thing is to get back to the normal daily routine especially when your body constantly forces you to go to bed any given moment. This is a bad thing in itself, and we soon need to get back to the track to not spoil other days. Here are few tips that one need to get back to the daily routine.
1. Take a Hot Shower
The very first thing you need to do get back to the track is to take a shower. Don’t go for a normal shower, instead get yourself a hot shower. Hot in a sense which is tolerable by the human body. Similarly, you can also get a shower in lukewarm water. It makes you feel fresh and give you the freshness to survive the day.
2. Avoid taking a nap
I have seen people suggesting to take a quick nap of 15-20 minutes to feel fresh, but one thing that they forget is that you haven’t slept a whole night and your body urges sleep. If you take a nap, I bet you that nap won’t be 15-20 minutes. You will end up sleeping few hours which will worsen your condition. Your daily routine won’t come back by that way.
3. Keep Yourself Distract and Avoid Talking or Thinking About the Night
The more you think or talk about the night you had in that way you will always how tired you are and all those things. So better keep yourself entertain with things to avoid talking or thinking about your last night. Here are few things you can do to keep yourself busy throughout the day.
- Go out with your friends or gf/bf– This way you will be in with some friends or that special person to talk and spend the day. The more you are engaged in things, the better you feel.
- Watch Something– This is also great. Watching a movie, tv shows or better anime will help you to forget the exhausted night you had and lost in the cuteness of anime. Even if you don’t have any anime collection laying around your house, you can watch anime online free using free sites. Apart from anime, movies also play a significant role.
- Go Out for a Walk– There is something with the sunshine that works magically to heal from any laziness. Tie your running shoe and hit the road. Do some round of running around the street or park. You will feel fresh.
- Keep a Happy Face– Someone said rightly that your face expression says a lot about your feeling. But fortunately we humans are good at hiding our expressions. By keeping a better face, no one will ask you if anything is wrong and you won’t be repeating about that bad night with others.
4. Don’t Compromise With your Food and Water
After a sleepless night, we always find it hard to keep up with the food schedule and also de-hydration is a big threat. If we mismanage these two, then our body will react poorly thus causing various problems with the body.
5. Get some Strong Coffee and Tea
Even doctors suggest grabbing few cups of coffee or tea after a good gap. This will help you to feel fresh. While it is suggested to grab few cups of coffee, you should never over do that. Drinking more than advised can react exact opposite and make your body weak.
6. Try to stick to the usual bedtime
You will find it hard but you should not go to bed earlier just because your body asks for. Instead, try to the usual bedtime schedule in order to retain your daily sleep routine. If you find it hard you should keep yourself busy with other things like watching movie or anime, playing games, reading some interesting books or better read some answer on Quora.
In the end, it is all about how you manage the day after that tiring night. The best prevention is never let any night turn into sleepless night.
- These Productivity Hacks Can Improve Your Productivity 100% - July 3, 2017
- How to Get Back on your Daily Routine After a Sleepless Night - June 10, 2017
- 5 Fitness Hack to Help You Achieve Your Fitness Goal - June 1, 2017
- 3 Sureshot Mantra to Live a Long and Healthy Life - May 10, 2017
- Small Practices to Change Your Life Forever - May 4, 2017